Reasons to Host a Zero Balancing Class:
- The course comes to you! No extra expenses and minimal distruption of your practice and personal life.
- Build your ZB community contacts and energize your study group.
- Course dates fit in your schedule!
- By engaging the field of the class as a host you can empower your personal frames and facilitate your learning.
- Tuition discount in exchange for hosting activities (see below).
- Possibliity of receiving rental income for providing your space as a teaching space.
- Opportunities to talk to Lisa and possibly set up time for giving or receiving a ZB, a touch-feedback tutorial or a Certification Program check-out session (may involve fees or offset tuition reduction).
Hosting tasks may include:
- Promoting the class within your region and to ZB friends from afar.
- Finding or providing a suitable teaching space. Research rental fees and amenities.
- Finding or providing access to a natural setting for some of the exercises.
- If applicable, pick Lisa up from the airport and provide transportation to class.
- Help set up the space, keep it clean and organized and communicate with the owners of the space.
- Provide a treatment table and help to gather a sufficient number of tables. May also provide teaching supplies like and easel and newsprint, chairs, tea and snack set-ups.
- Provide information about lodging and restaurants. If possible help to arrange low-cost, shared or in-people's-homes lodging options.
- If possible, have Lisa stay overnight with you.
Please contact Lisa ASAP! Thank you.
Home - Orientation - Healing Arts - Treatment - Classes - Study ZB - Contact - Site Map
About Geometry of Healing & Class Hosting
Site Contents ©2019 Lisa J. Berger • Deerfield Healing Arts - South Deerfield, MA
Web Site Design, Hosting and Organic Search Engine Optimization by Positronic Design, The SEO Company